We offer a wide range of private music lessons with experienced and qualified teachers.
For information regarding schedule availability and current tuition fees please call:
Fall & Spring Semester: September - June
Summer Flex Lessons: July & August
- Private instruction for beginner to advanced students of all age groups. You are never too young or old to learn to play the piano. Private lessons begin at the age of 4 and up. We expose students to theory, technic and a wide range of styles and types of music depending upon the student’s own interests
- Private instruction for students of all levels from— beginners to advanced. All students learn theory, vocal placement, vocal exercises and studies. The vocal music chosen is specially designed for the student
- Private instruction in electric, acoustic, bass and classical guitar and use a method most suited to the student’s needs, level and interests.
DRUMS & PERCUSSION
- Private instruction in various styles of percussion. Students learn theory, technic and have an opportunity to play a variety of styles of music.
- Our private lessons are designed for beginners to advanced — offering a wide variety of methods, technical and theory
- Private instruction for beginner to advanced students. A variety of violin methods are used depending on the level and age of the student.
LITTLE MOZART PIANO
- Private instruction for 4 & 5 year old students, a program designed especially for their age group
- We offer classes in preparation for RC exams in Piano and Theory by qualified ARCT certified teachers.
BRITISH COLUMBIA CONSERVATORY OF MUSIC MUSIC FESTIVAL 2017
- We offer the opportunity for our students to participate in the festival for Piano, Strings, Guitar and Voice
School Tuition & Policies for Private Music Classes
Private lessons times are based on a 30 minute lesson per week
(45 and 60 minute lesson times are available)
All Fees are based on 33 instructional days in the Semester (September-June) - Fees are not based on a "by the month" plan but payment schedule can be arranged for convenience on a monthly basis.
Rate schedule effective: September 1, 2017
Piano, Flute, Guitar, Drums, Violin, Voice, Clarinet, Brass:
$890 full semester tuition can be paid in full or divided evenly across 10 monthly payments - based on 33 instuctional days)
All monthly payments must be given in a complete set of post-dated cheques
- RCM Piano -- please call for fee schedule (604-596-4883)
- BC Festival fees and additional lessons if required-please call for fee schedule
Payment for lessons are made by postdated cheques for the 1st of each month from Sept 1-June 1 unless otherwise authorized by EJS.
All withdrawls from classes require 1 months written notice to school office and refunded fees based on remaining instructional days once the one month period has passed.
Your tuition fees for the above registered student/s are $890.00 per school term September 2017-June 2018. The tuition fees are based on your student receiving 33 lessons during the school year. You may pay the total tuition in full or use our convenient payment plan of $89.00 per month.
For more information call 604-596-4883 or Click here to register online!